Grade 2 (SCP 3-4) £18,562 – £18,933) per annum
(pro-rata for Term-Time working)
Fixed Term 1st November 2021 to 31st August 2022
ACRE RIGG ACADEMY
32.5hrs per week
Acre Rigg Academy is one of seven schools that form part of Tudhoe Learning Trust. We are seeking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant experienced in Key Stage 2 to join our team at Acre Rigg Academy on a Fixed-Term basis initially until August 2022 after which it will be reviewed. The successful candidate will be available to work from 8.30am until 3.30pm – Monday to Friday during term time. The post will commence as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of supporting teaching and learning in the classroom at KS2.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of classroom practice.
- Be responsive, flexible and sensitive to the differing needs of pupils. Including those with SEND.
- Have experience of delivering well structured interventions.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
- Use ICT competently both in classroom practice and for own professional work.
- Build and sustain effective working relationships with all members of the school community.
- Work flexibly with a commitment to continuity and quality of education.
- Be focused and driven to ensure that all children fulfil their potential.
- Be innovative and seek to continually develop.
Closing date for applications: 29th September 2021
Interviews will be held on: 7th October 2021
For more information about the role, school or Trust please contact Mrs Julie Craggs, Head Teacher on 0191 5862915.
Applications will only be considered on a Trust application form. An application pack for the post is available below . Application forms should be returned to the Trust HR Manager via email at email@example.com
The Trust is committed to promoting the welfare of and safeguarding all children in its schools and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references and you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which will be met by the school.
We are always keen to hear from exceptional people. If you think you have what it takes in any of the varied roles we have in our academies then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we recruit…
To assess suitability we:
- Will usually advertise (internally / externally)
- Will always be clear about our commitment to safeguarding
- Will always have a clear person specification and job description that is written specifically for that role that contains information about safeguarding
- Will always require an application form to be completed
- Will NEVER accept a CV
- Will always take up references for all shortlisted candidates
- Will require references to be independent and verified
- Will never accept an open reference
- Will always follow a formal selection process to ensure competency
- Will keep detailed records (securely) of all our selection processes
- Will never make an unconditional offer of employment
- Will always require a DBS and will make judgement about what level of disclosure is required according to the post and the type of work involved
Applicants should read all of the information within the advert and all supplementary information very carefully and follow the instructions when applying.
We are always interested to hear from anyone who is interested in supporting us through our Governance structure. If you have relevant experience, qualification or expertise in education or a profession then please contact us. You can find a Governance Application Form here Trust Governance Application Form and our Governor Code of Conduct can be found here Trust Code of Conduct for Governance 2018-2019 and details of our Governor induction process can be found here Governors Induction Policy.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about recruitment at Tudhoe Learning Trust