We currently have a vacancy for a HR Manager, see advert below:
Human Resource Manager
Grade 14 SCP 39-43 £42,821 – £46,845
Permanent Position Commencing January 2022
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Trust for an experienced HR Professional looking to further develop their career and take on a new challenge or widen their existing experience and expertise within the Education sector.
The successful applicant will be able to:
- Demonstrate successful management of projects.
- Oversee all HR practices, processes and strategies across the Trust.
- Provide strategic vision and leadership to grow a culture of excellence and continual improvement.
- Maintain an inclusive working and learning environment for all.
- Live Trust values and promote our ethos.
Ideally the successful applicant will be available to take up their new post on 4th January 2022.
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Gillian Pigott, Director of Finance and Business Development on 01388 811765.
Closing date for applications is noon on Friday 3rd December 2021 and the selection process will consist of an unseen task, a presentation and a structured panel interview.
Working for Tudhoe Learning Trust
The Trust was formed in 2012 with just four academies welcoming three further schools in 2015. We are a growing primary only multi-academy Trust based within County Durham. Our academies each retain their own identity but share the Trusts collective aims and objectives. We are a diverse and inclusive organisation where differences are viewed as strengths. More information about our Trust and our academies can be found on our website www.tudhoelearningtrust.co.uk. We offer generous remuneration, access to Local Government Pension Scheme. We offer a very generous holiday entitlement in line with school working patterns.
Tudhoe Learning Trust are committed to providing opportunity for all and creating a balanced and diverse workforce that represents the community it serves. Applications from all communities are positively welcomed. Applicants who identify themselves as disabled will receive an interview provided they meet minimum criteria. The Trust is committed to promoting the welfare of and safeguarding all children in its schools and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references and you will be required to apply for an enhanced DBS, the cost of which will be met by the Trust.
Applications will only be considered on Trust application forms that can be obtained below and should be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TEACHING ASSISTANT SEND SUPPORT/ SMALL GROUP INTERVENTIONS
UNTIL 21ST JULY 2022
STEPHENSON WAY ACADEMY AND NURSERY SCHOOL
Grade 5 (SCP 7-12) £20,092 – £22,183 per annum
(pro-rata for term-time working)
Stephenson Way Academy and Nursery School is one of seven schools that form part of Tudhoe Learning Trust. Situated in Newton Aycliffe, Durham, SWANS is a friendly and welcoming school that serves the community. We are seeking to appoint a qualified Teaching Assistant experienced in supporting pupils with SEND in the classroom. The position is required as soon as possible and will be supporting a pupil in nursery on a morning with additional needs i.e. autism, MLD, ADHD and supporting small group interventions on an afternoon.
The successful candidate will:
- have experience of supporting teaching and learning in the classroom (1:1 and small groups).
- demonstrate the highest standards of classroom practice.
- be responsive, flexible and sensitive to the differing needs of pupils. Particularly those with SEND.
- monitor behaviour and work in accordance with EHCP’s.
- communicate effectively in a variety of situations.
- use ICT competently both in classroom practice and for own professional work.
- build and sustain effective working relationships with all members of the school community.
- work flexibly with a commitment to continuity and quality of education.
- be focused and driven to ensure that all children fulfil their potential.
- be innovative and seek to continually develop.
Closing date for applications: Friday 17th December 2021 (Noon)
Interviews will be held in January 2022.
For more information about the role, school or Trust please contact Mrs. Tracy Page, Head Teacher on 01325 300324.
Applications will only be considered on a Trust application form. An application pack for the post is available via this website. Application forms should be returned to the Trust HR Manager via email at email@example.com.
- TA SEND Grade 5 JDPS Dec 21
- Application Form Guidance 2021
- Trust Support Staff Application Form 2019
The Trust is committed to promoting the welfare of and safeguarding all children in its schools and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references and you will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS Check.
We are always keen to hear from exceptional people. If you think you have what it takes in any of the varied roles we have in our academies then please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we recruit…
To assess suitability we:
- Will usually advertise (internally / externally)
- Will always be clear about our commitment to safeguarding
- Will always have a clear person specification and job description that is written specifically for that role that contains information about safeguarding
- Will always require an application form to be completed
- Will NEVER accept a CV
- Will always take up references for all shortlisted candidates
- Will require references to be independent and verified
- Will never accept an open reference
- Will always follow a formal selection process to ensure competency
- Will keep detailed records (securely) of all our selection processes
- Will never make an unconditional offer of employment
- Will always require a DBS and will make judgement about what level of disclosure is required according to the post and the type of work involved
Applicants should read all of the information within the advert and all supplementary information very carefully and follow the instructions when applying.
We are always interested to hear from anyone who is interested in supporting us through our Governance structure. If you have relevant experience, qualification or expertise in education or a profession then please contact us. You can find a Governance Application Form here Trust Governance Application Form and our Governor Code of Conduct can be found here Trust Code of Conduct for Governance 2018-2019 and details of our Governor induction process can be found here Governors Induction Policy.
Please contact email@example.com for more information about recruitment at Tudhoe Learning Trust